Before inviting a mold inspector or mold remediation professional into your Connecticut home, it’s important to find someone you can trust. In the mold inspection and mold removal industry, doing the job wrong can result in long-term health implications and cause expensive property damage. So it’s important to choose a mold company that specializes only in mold remediation.
Angie’s List Super Service Award
Licensed, Insured & Bonded
HGTV & DIY Network
- We are licensed, insured and bonded and ALL of our techs are trained and certified in mold remediation and inspections.
- After searching through hundreds of mold remediation and inspection companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose Mastertech to consult and take part in their productions.
- Mastertech gets it right the first time, every time.
- We stand behind our services, so you can expect a service experience that’s second to none. And—in the rare event that you encounter a problem, one call is all it takes to solve it.
- Our mold inspectors and mold remediation technicians are true professionals: trustworthy, compassionate, personable and responsive.
- Our vehicles are well marked and stocked with the latest mold remediation, bio cleanup and water damage equipment available.
- We’ll do our best to work within your budget, and will never try to upsell you on services you don’t need.
- We arrive on schedule and get right to work. If there is an unforeseen delay, you’ll be the first to know. We know you’re busy, so we won’t keep you waiting.
- We always protect the areas of your home or business that we are working in (or near). We use floor covers and containment walls to make sure the rest of your property is safe.